Hershey Cake - Florals
by Ardith Beveridge, Tastemaker in Residence
Floral Foam Cake form or a circle 5 ¾ “around, 3 7/8 high
9 Hershey bars
1 package of small Hershey candies
Wood sticks—Popsicle sticks
Big rubber band
Any variety of beautiful bright blossoms
- Soak foam in fresh clean water with flower food and set on the cake stand or plate; place leaves under the edges of the floral foam cake.
- Set Hershey Bars around cake inside of the rubber band to hold them in place, then tie ribbon over the rubber band.
- Glue small bars on sticks, insert them and flowers in the top.
- Enjoy over and over using any variety of candy for birthday, anniversary, and graduation or just to be sweet.
- Put your imagination to work, cover the cake sides with plastic, put cookies around the form or carrots or asparagus.
- I’m thinking the candy Dots would look amazing.
Extra Touches - use colored wire to create a bow or any other extras.